bpv Grigorescu Stefanica is recruiting junior lawyers to join our advisory and litigation teams.
• English proficiency – C2level
• German, French or other foreign language capabilities will be considered a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptability and teamwork attitude
• Healthy sense of humour
• Provide clients with on- and off-site legal advice and representation, including court representation
• Work independently or in teams and produce ready-for-client deliverables;
• Provide team members with preliminary materials and draft documents;
• Ensure the timely completion of the assigned engagements;
• Contribute to the overall knowledge development of the firm;
• Contribute to the overall business development effort of the firm and to building a practice suitable for your qualification and professional experience;
• Prepare materials for the purpose of client presentations and training, marketing materials, newsletter, business and legal publications;
• Attend functions, participate in marketing events, deliver speeches and presentations, other business development activities.
To apply, we invite you to send your resume together with a letter of intent, both in English, at email@example.com with the subject „Junior Lawyer” before 1 October 2018.
LEGAL SECRETARY – full time/ part time
Any office would be a dark maze without a well-organized, skillful and friendly secretary and all the more reason for a law office. Therefore we are looking for a Legal Secretary to join us and support our lawyers in their daily work.
9 AM – 6 PM Monday to Friday ( full time)
6 PM – 9 PM Monday to Friday (part time)
What you need:
• Fluency in English;
• PC operating skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
• Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively;
• Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times – professional appearance required;
• Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required;
• Ability to work in a team, but also to be independent and take decisions;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Organizational skills;
• 3-5 years relevant legal assistance experience is preferable;
What you will have to do:
• keep records and maintain files:
⯈ work together with the lawyers to create and maintain client files and indexes;
⯈ maintain paper and electronic files in compliance with current policies;
⯈ mark case or matter related documents as needed with filing instructions to ensure proper filing;
⯈ maintain chronological files and administrative files for the lawyers;
• manage databases
• deliver and collect documents:
⯈ review and screen incoming mail and fax communications;
⯈ prepare and process outgoing mail and faxes, arrange for specialized mail or messenger services as required and make sure that all attachments, exhibits and enclosures are included;
• accounting administrative functions:
⯈ prepare expense reimbursement/disbursement requests;
⯈ coordinate client billing matters with accounting billing staff, attorneys and clients;
• provide administrative support:
⯈ make and receive phone calls and take messages as required;
⯈ receive and direct clients and visitors;
⯈ schedule meetings and arrange for conference rooms and meals;
⯈ communicate effectively with clients and colleagues;
⯈ assist in coordinating timekeeper calendars, meeting arrangements;
• other tasks:
⯈ operate office equipment including PCs, printers, phones, copiers, facsimiles;
⯈ cope successfully with demands, remaining calm under pressure;
⯈ conduct all business in a confidential manner.
To apply, please send us an e-mail with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org adding „Legal Secretary” in the title. For further inquiries please contact us at 021 264 16 50.
We are on a constant lookout for talents to join our growing team. Even when we do not list specific open positions, we welcome applications for any practice area or support function of our firm.