Adrian is a Senior Associate of the firm’s Real Estate practice group, being involved in projects of acquisition of commercial and residential properties, hydro and solar power plants, procedures for recovery of possession and various related negotiations.
Adrian has an extensive experience in litigation, representing clients before national courts in matters regarding public procurement, construction and civil engineering, in commercial, banking and tax disputes, as well as in matters involving criminal liability.
He advised and represented clients in major procurement projects in areas such as national roads construction, public utilities infrastructure and energy, but has also advised contracting authorities in contract awarding procedures.
Adrian has also assisted large ICT and financial services companies on implementing international compliance and AML standards and also on corporate investigations and data protection.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising and representing a major Spanish construction company on public procurement matters as association structuring, tenders analyses, regulatory, consultancy on performing, suspending and terminating the contracts and disputes resolution
- Advising a leading German telecom company in selling its real estate assets owned by its Romanian subsidiary
- Advising an important telecom market player on developing its ICT projects in Romania
- Legal assistance and court representation for an important religious cult on property restitution disputes against major Romanian energy companies
- Advising an Italian company on an office building acquisition in Bucharest
- Developing the anti-corruption compliance program for a US Bank consisting in creating the compliance pillars and all compliance related policies and procedures on anti-corruption, conflicts of interest, sponsorship and donations, whistle-blowing, due diligence for third-parties and trainings materials
- Developing the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) risk matrix, business rules and related scenarios for a banking entity