Alexandru Rusu is a founding partner of the firm, who is experienced in corporate transactions, mergers & acquisitions, and insolvency projects. He is the head of the firm’s corporate practice and is qualified as an insolvency practitioner.
Alexandru has particular expertise in taxation-driven corporate reorganisation and specialises in advising companies in the technology, media and telecommunications sectors. In the course of his practice, he has successfully contributed to the completion of many M&A transactions and has advised large international clients in various industries on complex intra-group reorganisation projects.
He is also a recognized insolvency practitioner. He has given advice to major creditors in most of the largest recent insolvency proceedings in Romania. To this end he has represented his clients both in transaction negotiations and before the bankruptcy judge when the middle ground could not be reached by the parties.
Alexandru co-founded Fractal Insolvency, a specialized insolvency administration practice that handles complex bankruptcy procedures and caters to the needs of sophisticated local and international creditors.
Bucharest Bar Association
National Insolvency Practitioners Association of Romania
International Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising and administering the insolvency of one of the largest temporary work agencies in Romania
- Advising in the successful reorganization of a large subsidiary of a major Austrian group of companies manufacturing specialized construction materials
- Advising and representing a leading hydraulic power generation group in various insolvency and international arbitration cases related to the insolvency of the largest hydropower company in Romania and to claims arising from EPC contracts
- Representing a major construction company in several arbitration cases regarding a large infrastructure project in Romania, as well as in the insolvency proceedings of a Romanian group of construction companies
Array (  => 4456  => 4226  => 720  => 9812 )