A founding partner of the firm, Anca leads the firm’s real-estate and construction practice and co-heads the public-procurement and concessions department. She advises on all aspects of real estate, including acquisitions, transfers, development, planning, leasing, major landlord-&-tenant work; and property financing transactions, particularly structured finance.
Anca’s main focus is commercial property and industrial greenfield investment and development. She also has considerable expertise in road-&-rail infrastructure and in both conventional and renewable energy, which includes project development and financing, public procurement, infrastructure acquisitions and investments, and acquisition financing. Her industry expertise covers industrial manufacturing, energy, infrastructure and utilities.
In addition, Anca specializes in regulatory compliance, assisting clients suspected of infringements, handling internal investigations, and representing them before regulatory authorities. She develops and optimizes tailored compliance programs for companies, including training for their employees in the avoidance or minimization of legal risks. In conjunction with the antitrust, corporate, employment, data-protection and tax teams, she conducts risk assessments in order to identify potential areas of legal, regulatory and fraud risk, and audits the effectiveness of existing compliance programs.
Anca is also involved in numerous law initiatives regarding public procurement & concessions, public-private partnership, energy and environment, and she supports the activities of prominent industry associations and NGOs, such as the German-Romanian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, AmCham, and Green Revolution. She has authored several publications on public procurement and on employment law in Romania and abroad.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , German ,
- Romanian-American University (Bucharest) - Bachelor of Law degree
- Johannes Gutenberg University (Mainz) - School of Law
- Advising a major DIY market chain in the acquisition of sites for greenfield and brownfield development for new markets
- Acting for a leading medical equipment supplier in various public procurement procedures organized by the Romanian Ministry of Health
- Advising an Austrian property developer in the negotiation and sale of commercial real-estate developments in Bucharest
- Acting for a CEE real-estate developer and investor in the acquisition and development of retail space in Sibiu
- Assisting a leading international technology and capital-goods group in extending its steel processing facilities in Romania
- Advising a US-based automotive and industrial supplier in establishing a production facility in the western part of Romania
- Advising a leading international personal-care company on labeling, product liability, and commercial practices
- Providing legal support for one of the largest producers of precast concrete elements in its participation in the public procurement procedure for the acquisition of concrete elements for road infrastructure
- Advising a major German railway construction company in connection with several public procurement procedures regarding the refurbishment of the Romanian railway infrastructure
Array (  => 5887  => 4813  => 2904  => 2140  => 679  => 716 )