Anda has over 10 years of experience in Corporate M&A, having worked extensively for international clients. She specializes in business acquisitions and divestitures in Romania, as well as in national and cross-border mergers. She has acted in some of the most interesting business transfers in recent years, including on the acquisition of certain brands of alcoholic beverages well-known on the local market by one of the major producers of sparkling wine in Romania.
Anda is regularly involved in group restructurings and regulatory advice across various industries including FMCG, automotive, oil & gas, energy.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- King’s College of London - Postgraduate Diploma EU Competition Law
- Academy of Economic Studies - Master's Degree in Management of International Projects
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law Degree
- Buy-side assistance in connection with the acquisition of a package of famous trademarks in the wine production industry
- Buy-side assistance throughout the entire due diligence process and transaction and negotiations phase provided in relation to the acquisition of an important manufacturer of plant-based supplements
- Assistance provided to a major player on the optical retail market in connection with the merger of five of its Romanian subsidiaries