Andrada is an associate in our Employment & Benefits practice.
Her practice focuses mainly on advising clients in various aspects of employment relations, including employment contracts, dismissals procedures, business transfers, and employee data protection and privacy, as well as intellectual property.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Master's degree in Labour Laws
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a multinational IT company in preparing the documentation governing employment relations for its newly-established subsidiary, such as employment agreements, internal rules, regulations and policies, collective bargaining agreements and termination documents
- Advising a multinational company on the restructuring of several employees’ positions
- Advising clients from various industries, such as insurance, lighting systems and IT on compliance with employment and intellectual property laws
Array (  => 6767 )