Andreea is a senior associate who regularly advises on commercial, civil and corporate matters, on business transfers and reorganizations, and in complex real-estate transactions.
Indeed, she is particularly experienced in assisting clients in real-estate and corporate transactions – from due diligence investigations to post-closing matters – and is also involved in various M&A and banking & financing projects.
Andreea regularly assists on a large number of clients during negotiations in a broad range of civil and commercial agreements. She has developed broad expertise in providing legal advice to clients operating in the oil & gas sector and to companies in the mining industry.
Her practice also includes advising on different aspects of construction and on various regulatory issues.
Prior to joining our firm, Andreea advised on a number of strategic privatizations, having been involved in large-scale due-diligence exercises and contract negotiations.
She holds a law degree from the University of Bucharest and is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising a global leader in digital consumer finance in the EUR 75-million acquisition of a banking, leasing and consumer credit group with operations in Bulgaria and Romania
- Advising one of the world’s largest producers of construction and building materials in the purchase of a brick factory, as well as in the acquisition of a competing business
- Advising a major international operator in the field of agricultural products, seeds, fertilizers and crop-protection, in the multi-transactional purchase of several storage units in Romania
- Advising in a EUR 6.5-million lease agreement for a major global oil & gas company setting up operations in Romania
- Advising a leading global manufacturer of security number plates and vehicle-registration/identification systems in relation to its participation in an open-tender procedure for the supply of retro-reflective blank plates
- Advising a leading software development company in the negotiation and execution of a lease agreement for the lease of office premises with an estimated value of EUR 2 million
Array (  => 6843  => 5638  => 5673  => 9830 )