Cezara is a senior associate in the firm’s dispute-resolution and insolvency practice groups, where she has been involved in complex commercial, insolvency and administrative disputes.
Her litigation and arbitration practice are complemented by her advisory work on commercial matters, with a particular focus on commercial contracts and insolvency-related issues.
Cezara’s industry practice includes energy, infrastructure, and industrial manufacturing, as well as utilities. Her education in business and in European law contributes immeasurably to her understanding and handling of multidisciplinary projects.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- Université de Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne - Master 1 Droit Européen et International des Affaires (LL.M.)
- Université de Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain d’Etudes Européennes - Bachelor of Law degree
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Successfully representing a major IT-services supplier in an arbitration matter against a Romanian public authority, for the recovery of a USD 3-million debt arising from a contract for the implementation of a modern hospital management-information system
- Successfully representing a major Spanish construction company in several arbitration cases concerning a large infrastructure project in Romania, as well as in the insolvency proceedings of a Romanian group of construction companies
- Legal advice and court representation for a leading group of companies active in hydraulic power generation, in various disputes related to the insolvency of the largest hydropower company in Romania
- Successfully representing a Romanian bank in several disputes involving unjust-enrichment claims related to the financing of a residential complex
- Successfully representing one of the main players in the media & entertainment industry in Romania in several labour and copyright disputes
- Acting for a local public authority in several disputes related to de facto expropriation claims
- Acting for a leading international company in steel-based technology, in a complex administrative dispute against a Romanian environmental authority concerning the annulment of a tax decision
- Acting for former members of the board of directors in a one million euro damages claim filed by a state-owned power company in relation to the directors’ mandate
- Advising a leading global supplier of electromechanical systems and services for hydropower plants in relation to several international commercial arbitrations, amounting to approximately EUR 400 million, against a Romanian company in the matter of refurbishment contracts for three of the largest hydropower plants in Romania
Array (  => 2131  => 665  => 9924 )