Cristina is a Managing Associate of the firm, advising on a wide range of international and local transactions for corporate clients.
As a lawyer who regularly advises on competition, corporate, commercial and European law, in matters such as M&A, banking & finance, and real-estate, construction and industrial projects, Cristina has gained wide-ranging experience. She has been involved in several high-profile multidisciplinary cross-border and domestic projects, and supports clients in their daily business activities.
Cristina is a recognised competition lawyer, whose practice focuses on antitrust compliance, promotion and distribution, horizontal cooperation, cartel prevention, investigations, dawn raids and merger control. She is a regular contributor to several important publications on competition law in Romania and abroad, as well as being a speaker and participant in international and national competition law events.
Recently, Cristina was listed in the Legal Media Group Expert Guides – The Rising Stars as one of the most talented practitioners in Competition and Antitrust law.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- Paris I, Panthéon Sorbonne University - Master’s Degree in International and European Business Law (LL.M.Eur)
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a large real-estate property fund in relation to the merger control clearance by the Romanian Competition Council for a multi-jurisdictional transaction
- Obtaining significant reductions in fines for a large provider of heating-energy services following investigation by the Romanian Competition Council
- Acting for the Municipality of Bucharest in the preparation of a Prospectus for the admission of 55,500 municipal bonds, worth RON 555 million, to trading on the regulated spot market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Assisting an important player in the construction and building-materials sector in a transaction for the acquisition of a competing business
- Advising an international supplier of online platforms facilitating supply-chain financing in relation to requirements and permissions under Romanian law
- Assisting an important automotive player in handling a dispute with authorised dealer over a breach of their dealership agreement and its effects
- Assisting a large motorway-services and oil provider in its business and contractual structuring in preparation for entry into the Romanian market
- Successfully assisting a large transportation and logistics company for the recovery of receivables against a VAT-recovery services provider
- Acting for an important real-estate player in a matter of loan refinancing for property development and the release of equity
- Ongoing advice to international leading cosmetics and clothing retailers on the impact of commercial and consumer legislative requirements on advertising and promotional campaigns
- Advising a leading DIY retailer on design agreements for the erection of two new stores in Ilfov and Cluj
Array (  => 5887  => 2140  => 2135  => 2483  => 2108  => 4248  => 4813  => 5673  => 2131  => 9812  => 9842  => 9929  => 9933  => 10453 )