Cristina is a managing associate in the firm’s Employment & Benefits, Taxation, and Intellectual Property practices.
Her work covers all aspects of employment relations, outsourcing transactions, and transactional employment law. In addition, Cristina is a well-versed taxation lawyer, providing tax and social security law advice as well as transactional tax advice. She deals with a wide range of industries including energy, retail, automotive, ICT, pharmaceuticals, and medical services.
Over the years, Cristina has been actively involved in advocating for improvements to the labour legislation, in particular, the Labour Code and the law on social dialogue, acting on behalf of AmCham Romania.
In 2012, she was co-chair of AmCham Romania’s Labour & Education and Public Procurement & Structural Funds Committees.
She has authored several articles on various topics of employment taxation and public procurement law.
Prior to joining our firm, Cristina was an in-house lawyer with a large pharmaceutical company in Romania.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- "Titu Maiorescu" University - Bachelor of Law degree
- Successfully negotiating the exit of a general manager from a leading appliances manufacturer
- Assisting a leading IT company in the negotiation of a collective bargaining agreement
- Assisting an IT company with a focus on the pharma industry in all employment-related issues
- Advising a leading medical-services provider on the tax and employment aspects of their relationship with medical doctors
- Assisting a leading dairy producer in relation to insourcing transactions
- Assisting a leading IT company in pre-litigation phases with a former contractual partner
- Assisting an international pharma company on data security issues
Array (  => 682  => 3254  => 3986  => 4848  => 5046  => 5782  => 6007  => 6705  => 6424  => 6767  => 9818  => 9822  => 9826  => 9844  => 9848  => 9852  => 9856  => 9860  => 9816  => 9914  => 9918 )