Dan is a Senior Associate in the Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and Banking & Finance practices of the firm. He advises clients on various types of business transactions, company acquisitions and disposals, as well as on restructuring and reorganization projects.
Over the years, Dan has been actively involved in delivering solutions in relation to transactions and commercial, governance and regulatory matters in industries such as banking, finance and insurance industry, wholesale and retail trade, construction, or health care services.
In the financial sector, Dan advises banks, non-banking financial institutions and companies on different types of financing transactions, including lending, real estate finance, debt restructuring, setting-up or transferring entities subject to financial supervision.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- "Nicolae Titulescu" University (Bucharest) - Master’s degree in Business Law (LL.M)
- "Al. I Cuza" University (Iasi) - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a leading international construction company in the purchase of a local company operating in the field of glass processing
- Assisting a non-EU bank in relation to the purchase of the majority stake in the share capital of a Romanian bank
- Successfully setting-up and registering with the National Bank of Romania of several non-banking financial institutions
- Offering day-to-day support to several banks in Romania in relation to corporate and retail files, collaterals, promissory notes, garnishments
Array (  => 10232 )