Denisa is an associate in our Commercial, Corporate and Real Estate practices. She advises local and international clients in sectors such as logistics & transportation, the automotive industry, commercial and residential real estate, and energy & natural resources, as well as the manufacturing, distribution and retail of various types of products.
Denisa advises primarily on commercial law, real estate and construction law, as well as on competition law. Her work also includes providing legal assistance on corporate matters, especially on corporate governance and in corporate transactions. In addition, Denisa advises on various aspects of energy, natural resources and environmental law.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising an international services group throughout the course of an investigation conducted by the Romanian competition authority with regard to anti-competitive practices in the market of services for exploitation of heating-cost allocators
- Advising in a cross-border transaction involving the corporate restructuring of a local company affiliated to an international group providing transportation services for the shipping industry
- Advising an international DIY retailer in the acquisition of several properties for the development of retail centers throughout Romania
- Advising an international oil & gas company in securing rights to land properties for upstream oil & gas activities
- Assisting an international company specialising in transportation services for the oil & gas industry in relation to claims for the payment of VAT
- Advising various international clients on the competition law aspect of retail and distribution systems
- Advising an Austrian natural gas company with regard to matters related to oil & gas trading regulations
Array (  => 9864 )