Diana is an associate in our firm’s Real Estate and Procurement practices, whose activities mainly involve offering advice in transactions, performing title analysis, and assessing regulatory compliance.
Her work experience includes assistance and legal advice during participation in tender procedures for the award of public procurement contracts, and advising on, drafting and preparing documentation for participation in tender procedures.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Master’s degree in Law (with a focus on private law)
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising an international trader on the acquisition of agricultural warehouse facilities
- Advising an international real-estate fund in the acquisition of a prominent property by way of a share deal
- Advising an international supplier of license plates in relation to its participation in an electronic tender procedure for the award of a public procurement contract