Oana is an associate in our firm’s dispute resolution practice.
Her work focuses on employment and benefits matters, having advised and represented both Romanian and international legal entities and individuals in connection with a wide variety of employment issues. In addition, Oana advises and represents legal bodies in commercial matters, more specifically in negotiation and litigation procedures related to the conclusion, execution and termination of commercial contracts.
She also advises and represents clients in litigation procedures regarding public procurement issues.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- “Babeș-Bolyai” University (Cluj-Napoca) - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a major architecture firm in challenging the tender documentation provided by the National Museum of History for awarding a contract for services for a restoration and redesign project
- Representing a European construction group in challenging several tender procedures for the construction and upgrading of railways
- Representing a global leader in business project management and technology services in several employment law disputes
- Representing a well-known Romanian TV broadcaster and media group in employment litigation against a former executive