Raluca is a managing associate in our Dispute Resolution team. She has been a member of the firm since 2006 and has a wealth of experience in taxation and administrative disputes, in public procurement and in civil law, having successfully assisted local and international companies in disputes before courts of law and arbitration tribunals. Before taking on predominantly litigation work, she worked in the advisory group of the firm, where she gained experience in business transactions and was involved in important M&A and corporate projects.
Raluca is qualified to appear before all Romanian courts.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Acting for a major national bank in litigation against the National Authority for Consumer Protection regarding abusive contractual clauses
- Acting for a major European construction company in several public procurement disputes
- Acting for a major architecture firm in Romania challenging tender documentation provided by the National Museum of History for the award of a contract for museum restoration services
- Acting for a major global steel-processing company in arbitration proceedings against contractors
- Representing a market leader in CO2 emissions trading in international arbitration proceedings
Array (  => 5790 )