Ramona is a senior lawyer with over 10 years of experience in employment law. She has assisted international and local companies in all types of employment and labour matters, including transfer of employees following a transfer of undertaking, collective bargaining, labour safety accidents, dismissals (including senior management misconduct and termination cases, large collective dismissals) and management structuring, employment issues related to company restructuring, implementation of legal health and safety standards and investigations from labour control authorities.
Ramona has significant experience in negotiating and enforcing collective labour agreements, drafting internal rules and policies, drafting and implementing complex employment contracts, termination of employment contracts of top-management, disciplinary investigations of top-management, drafting documentation for reorganizations, complex business transfer and collective dismissals, drafting and implementing documentation concerning compliance issues related to employment work. She is highly skilled in planning for and dealing with the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Ramona’s practice also includes advising clients on general corporate matters and environmental law.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , French ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisted one of Romania’s largest banks on labour matters regarding its acquisition of a leading Austrian owned bank;
- Advised a world-famous alcohol producer in relation to employment issues, including advising on the standardization of labour agreements and drafting and implementing internal regulations and rules as well as with the termination of the employment contract of its general manager;
- Represented a British oil company in relation to a series of general corporate matters and employment and labour issues, including in relation to their collective bargaining agreements, drafting and implementing the required documentation;
- Assisted an important steel producer with a variety of labour matters and various transactions, including the implementation of new internal rules and regulations, implementation and standardization of labour agreements, labour safety accidents;
- Advised a leading digital eCommerce services/solutions provider on various employment matters, including in relation to complex/specific labour agreements;
- Represented a large UK agricultural group with a series of employment issues, including farm acquisitions;
- Advised banks with sensitive matters regarding senior management and related malfeasance, including assisting with terminations and dismissals.