Roxana is an associate in the Technology, Media & Telecoms practice, who advises national and multinational companies on matters relating to data protection, IT & technology, and media & advertising. She has experience in due diligence processes, in general advisory work related to a wide range of business matters, and in complex data protection and privacy projects. Roxana was also involved in advising a foreign electronic communications operator on regulatory matters.
Further areas of practice include public procurement, concessions and PPP’s law.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law - Master’s Degree in Public Procurement, Concession and PPP
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a large retailer in conducting a data-protection audit and gap analysis for assessing compliance with GDPR requirements, and in implementing recommended measures for ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Assisting a major international bank in performing an audit for assessing GDPR compliance
- Assisting a large international home-appliances manufacturer in conducting a data-protection audit and gap analysis for assessing compliance with GDPR requirements and implementing recommended measures in order to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Conducting data-protection audits and assisting several clients in their GDPR compliance processes