Ruxandra is an associate in our TMT and Corporate practices, who joined the firm after completing a one-year internship with us.
Ruxandra advises on various matters, mainly concerning the IT and technology sectors, data protection, media & advertising, competition, and corporate. She holds the international accreditation CIPP/E (Certified Information Privacy Professional/ Europe), awarded by IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals), the world’s preeminent credential in the area of privacy.
Outside of the law, Ruxandra cultivates her passion for software and IT, having completed many programming courses, and holds a Java software developer certificate. This offers her a better overview and understanding of the inner workings of many digital solutions on which she advises.
Ruxandra is also an active member of the professional association Liderjust (NGO) which promotes the rule of law, leadership, democratic values, and initiative within both the justice system and society at large, by developing programs aimed at implementing best practice in the field of legal education and participatory democracy.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English , Spanish ,
- University of Bucharest - Master’s Degree in Concession, Public Procurement and PPP
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- Advising several global companies on IT, advertising, consumer protection, and data protection matters
- Advising a global technology giant on product localization issues and in right-to-be-forgotten cases
- Conducting data-protection audits for, and assisting several clients with, their GDPR compliance processes and with various other privacy issues