Şerban is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution practice of the firm, practicing general litigation with a focus on administrative and commercial matters. In particular, his expertise on administrative matters covers the public sector, regulatory frameworks, procurements, and transportation, and he has handle issues ranging from preliminary challenges relating to permits, licenses, authorizations and approvals, to extensive court work dealing with tenders and public contracts, as well as planning and zoning.
Serban is experienced in commercial cases concerning validity of contracts, debt recovery, trading conflicts and liability claims. His practice also includes advising clients regarding IP rights and regulatory compliance, consumer protection, and insolvency.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor of Law degree
- University of Bucharest - Bachelor's degree in Philosophy
- Representing a large municipality in a EUR 70-million dispute regarding the annulment of a property certificate over a seven hectare plot of land situated in a major park
- Representing a major national bank in litigation against the National Authority for Consumer Protection and customers regarding allegedly abusive contractual clauses
- Representing a major Romanian construction company, part of a large German group, in several disputes concerning public tenders
- Representing a global cosmetics company in insolvency proceedings against a national distributor
- Representing a global leader in business-process management and technology services in several employment disputes
- Advising and representing a global leader in hydraulic power generation in various disputes related to the insolvency of the largest hydropower company in Romania
- Representing a major architecture firm in Romania in a procurement dispute over the awarding of a contract by the National Museum of History for restoration and development services
- Representing a local public authority in a dispute over a failure to approve zoning documentation and related damage claims
Array (  => 4283  => 9834  => 9902 )