Ştefana is an associate in our Employment & Benefits and Taxation practices. She deals with a broad spectrum of individual and collective employment matters, as well as with direct and indirect taxation issues.
Her experience includes advising and representing corporate clients in personnel hiring and dismissal procedures, in designing, reviewing and implementing personnel policies rules and regulations, and in cross-border secondments and business transfers.
Stefana also has experience in advising both local and international clients on the tax implications of various projects, particularly in relation to income and corporate profits. She has gained vast experience in dealing with complex projects with a significant tax impact in the context of employee restructuring processes and cross-border transactions.
She regularly advises in relation to personnel data-protection issues and assists clients during investigations by the Romanian Data Processing Authority.
Bucharest Bar Association
LanguagesRomanian , English ,
- “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University (Iasi) - Master of Business Law (LL.M.Eur) degree
- “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University (Iasi) - Bachelor of Law degree
- Assisting a world leader in heating solutions during a complex disciplinary procedure against managerial-level employees
- Advising a global logistics solutions leader with regard to the employment relationship with terminated management employees
- Advising a large medical IT-service provider on foreigners being employed in Romania, as well as in relation to the secondment of local employees to companies located inside the EU and the fiscal implications thereof
- Acting for a global media agency in connection with disputed procedures for the reimbursement of VAT in the implementation of EU-financed projects
- Advising a European IT company on matters related to permanent establishment
- Advising a global automotive supplier on the implementation of a whistle-blowing hotline, as well as on the international transfer of relevant employee data
- Advising an environmental non-profit organization on the processing of personal data of users of a national bike-sharing program throughout major cities in Romania
Array (  => 4901  => 4456  => 4226  => 9906 )