Teleworking deconstructed: legal, health & safety challenges8 May 2018
bpv Grigorescu Stefanica organizes, together with Eurofin, a leading advisory practice in the area of labor health and safety, a workshop within the AmCham Learning & Innovation Center on May 23, 2018, between 15:00 and 17:30 EET.
The workshop will cover the newly adopted law on teleworking, from a practical perspective as regards both the legal and the labor health and safety implications.
● Applicability of teleworking;
● Teleworking and work@home:
– Choice between teleworking and work@home;
– Possibility to benefit from both teleworking and work@home provisions at the same time;
– Drafting teleworking and combined teleworking and work@home clauses in employment contracts;
● Employers’ and employees’ obligations in relation to tele-employees:
– Information obligation,
– Work time records,
– Work control,
Daniel Milicescu, Managing Partner of Eurofin, will concentrate on the labor health and safety implications of teleworking and the related business impact.