Our advice on commercial matters is never only about commercial law. Solid contracts provide clarity between business partners, but practical and comprehensive drafting ensures that the business transaction runs smoothly and the contract is likely to never be taken out of its filing folder.
We employ a multi-disciplinary approach, combined with industry insight, to deliver solutions that withstand commercial and regulatory scrutiny and provide clients with sets of conditions that can safeguard their interests whether under normal circumstances or in litigation while maintaining practicality and fostering a trusting relationship between the business partners.
We frequently help clients who are taking their businesses abroad or expanding into our jurisdiction. Where relevant, we pay considerable attention to tax and customs implications, to multi-jurisdictional antitrust regulations, and to the private international law and treaty considerations that play an important role in defining the appropriate terms of a contract.Highlights of our work Read more
- Advising an international car manufacturer on dealership agreements
- Advising a provider of medical software solutions in relation to its expansion into Western Europe and Latin America
- Advising a global provider of engineering software on the localisation of its development agreements
- Advising a global leader in consumer-care products on a number o issues: commercial practices, agreements with distribution partners and retailers, advertising campaigns, unfair commercial practices, and resale price maintenance
- Advising a leading national transport provider on fleet management and transportation service agreements with an international client
- Advising a global leader in digital services on the localisation of terms and conditions for digital products
- Advising a national leader in bike-sharing services on commercial arrangements for sponsored and paid-for services
- Advising a private equity and M&A advisory firm on advisory agreements with various corporate and individual customers
- Advising a leading travel-and accommodation-booking service on commercial and regulatory aspects of their terms and conditions
- Advising a manufacturer of construction materials on comparative advertising and unfair commercial practices