Construction law advice lies at the heart of our projects practice. We have a proven track record in advising developers, project companies, public-sector entities, employers, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as financiers, insurers and credit agencies on all types of civil engineering works, including infrastructure and utility projects. They rely on us for our ability to not only diagnose and remedy but also to properly anticipate problems before they arise.
We are trained and highly experienced in dealing with industry standard documentation such as FIDIC agreements and other European national standards. In addition, clients value our tax expertise in connection with complex construction projects, along with our ability to structure joint ventures and deal with permanent establishment issues.
Our clients rely on us to defend their interests in all types of difficult and disputed matters in regular courts, DABs, and before international courts of arbitration.Highlights of our work Read more
- Advising a German construction company on construction law and representing them in litigation issues related to railway upgrading projects
- Representing a leading power-plant construction company in several international arbitration procedures
- Advising an international oil & gas company on construction and H&S regulations for office leases
- Advising an Austrian construction group on several general contractor agreements, based on World-Bank standard documentation
- Advising a global energy group on complex EPC and construction liability issues, related to the development of a headquarters building
- Advising a European retailer on several construction-defect claims by an international construction company
- Representing an European steel products company on claims arising from a general contractor agreement for the building and commissioning of the industrial plant
- Advising an oil & gas exploration company on construction regulations and building permits for onshore and offshore exploration activities
- Supporting an international retailer in the negotiation of an agreement for design-services
- Advising a residential developer on general and specialty contractor agreements and project management agreements