Our experience in M&As recommends us as deal-oriented lawyers with an in-depth understanding of the complexities of the market and of the legal systems in which we operate. Our multidisciplinary approach to M&A transactions is an additional benefit for our clients. We have the required expertise in capital markets, tax, financing, employment, intellectual property, and environmental law, as well as in merger control and acquisition finance, which enables us to enhance the value of the transactional support we provide.
“We feel very confident in them; they deliver quickly and go straight to the important stuff.” Chambers and Partners, Europe, 2018
The team at bpv Grigorescu Ştefănică “provides a very business-oriented service and is highly responsive”. The Legal 500 EMEA, 2018
Gaining a thorough understanding of our clients’ business and of the objectives of a transaction is a top priority in our work. This enables us to provide not only context-relevant legal advice but entire legal project management, by ensuring coordination between our client and other consultants advising on different aspects of the transactions.
In practice, we often act as local counsel for multi-jurisdictional transactions. Thus, we are well acquainted with the unavoidable challenges in managing teams and accommodating various national requirements. For this reason, we take an anticipative approach to dealing with local jurisdictional issues and carry out the timely completion of matters for international counsels with the least possible disruption to the project.Highlights of our work Read more
- Assisting a leader in construction materials in the acquisition of several production facilities
- Advising a European financial services group in the acquisition of a regional bank and financial services group
- Advising the shareholders of a market-leading dental practice in the sale of a majority shareholding to the largest national healthcare group
- Advising a prominent custom software-development company in the sale of minority participation to the largest regional e-commerce platform
- Advising a US-based wireless technology group in the acquisition of a competitor with a large local presence
- Advising a speciality medical practice in relation to the sale of participation to a private equity fund
- Assisting a private equity fund in the reorganization and sale of participation in local investments in services and utilities businesses
- Advising a private equity fund in the acquisition of a major regional electronics and consumer goods retailer;
- Advising a local leader in telecom and utility payment services in its acquisition by a leading European specialist payments company